- Leibniz Research Centre (Leibniz-Rechenzentrum).
- Boltzmannstraße 1, 85748 Garching (Near Munich), Germany.
- Enter through the main entrance and the IWOCL rooms are on the right.
- How to get to the LRZ (LRZ Website)
- Taxi: Approximately 20 minutes by taxi from Munich airport.
- Public Transport:
- Train: U6 direction ‘Garching-Forschungszentrum’, stop ‘Garching’.
- Bus: 230 direction ‘Garching-Forschungszentrum’, stop at ‘Garching-Forschungszentrum’ the final stop.
- Car: Whether from the South or the North, take the A9 autobahn to the exit Garching Nord (exit no. 70 – Ausfahrt 70). Follow the signs to ‘Forschungsinstitute’ through the B11 intersect straight ahead to the parking area to the left on the Ludwig-Prandtl-Straße. The LRZ computer building, a large cube, is observable from the parking area. From there follow the paths to the LRZ computer center.
There are a number of rooms available at the following hotels offering a special IWOCL rate; these are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ibis München Garching Hochbrück
- 10 minute taxi ride to venue
- Rate approx: €116
- Offer open until Mar 01, 2020
- Code to use: IWOCL2020
- How to book: Email to H3679-FO1@accor.com including the booking code.
- Hotel König Ludwig II
- 5 minutes taxi ride to venue
- Rate approx: €88
- Offer open until Mar 15, 2020
- Code to use: TENT-TU 260420 IWOCL2020
- How to book: Email to email@example.com including the booking code.
- Check with you local visa office to determine what is required for travel to the Germany. Please do this in plenty of time as the application process can take several weeks.
If you require an invitation letter, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make your IWOCL booking*
- Contact the conference organisers to Request an Invitation letter
- Please include your IWOCL booking number and all the information that your local visa offer requires to be included in the invitation letter.
- We can NOT provide any confirmation regarding you total length of stay outside of the conference, hotel bookings, financial status, etc.
- If you are refused a visa please cancel you IWOCL registration at least 30-days before the event so that we can issue a refund.
* We receive a large number of spam requests for invitation letters and so can only issue letters to delegates with a confirmed registration.