Pricing and Registration
Guide pricing based on 2019.
REGISTER via EVENTBRITE
(until April, 2020)
|One-Day Tutorials / Workshops | Day One||£105 – €120*||£132.00 – €151*|
|Two Day Conference Pass | Day Two and Three||£336 – €385*||£420.00 – €481*|
|Three Day Pass | Day One, Two and Three||£396 – €454*||£495.00 – €567*|
|Additional Conference Dinner for Guests||£40.00 – €45*||£40.00 – €45*|
- Conference Dinner: Two and three day passes include attendance at the conference dinner of day two.
- Lunch: Lunch is included in all one, two and three day passes.
* Euro prices are only guides.
All passes are charged in UK Sterling. The US$ prices shown are approximate and are provided for information purposes only. The final amount charged to a credit/debit card will vary depending on the exchange rate and fees applied by the card supplier. The two and three day passes include attendance at the conference dinner.
All presenters are required to pay the delegate fee as applicable at the time of booking.
A student discount of 20% can be applied to all ticket types except the additional conference dinner ticket. To apply the student discount please enter the promotional code: “STUDENT-IWOCL-2020” when registering. To qualify for the student discount, you must;
- Be a current, full-time undergraduate student of a higher education institution
- Register using your education institution email address
- Show your student ID when picking up your badge onsite. Failure to present your ID when picking up your badge onsite may result in charging you the corresponding full price of your pass
- All registrations are processed through the Eventbrite Conference System and billed in UK sterling (£)
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- All prices are per person.
- Refunds are available up to 30 days before event.
- Local sales tax (VAT) may be charged.
- Limited power sockets are available in the conference rooms and tutorial areas.
- All passes are offered subject to availability.
- Delegates must be 18 years and over.
- Each FULL day/s pass includes morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch.
- Electronic versions of the materials presented will be made available to attendees after the conference.
- Free public Wi-Fi will be available to delegates at the venue
- Places are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to the table-top demo area and posters will be open during the Tuesday and Wednesday breaks and are only open to delegates attending the conference.
- Members of the public are not admitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the program without notice as circumstances require and as they deem to be in the best interests of the event.
If you are an employee of one of the Sponsoring companies please email email@example.com to request your special admissions pass, subject to availability.