IWOCL & SYCLcon Registration
|Session||Early Bird||Standard||Student – Early Bird||Student – Standard|
|One-Day Tutorials / Workshops | Day One||£120||£150||£84||£105|
|Two Day Conference Pass | Day Two and Three||£325||£406||£207||£264|
|Three Day Pass | Day One, Two and Three||£395||£494||£277||£321|
|Guest ticket for conference dinner||£48||£48||£48||£48|
All passes are charged in UK Sterling.
The final amount charged to a credit/debit card will vary depending on the exchange rate and fees applied by the card supplier.
Refunds are available up to 30 days before event.
Conference Dinner & Catering
- All passes include morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch.
- The two-day and three-day passes INCLUDE attendance at the Conference Dinner on Tuesday evening.
- Delegates wishing to bring a guest can purchase an additional dinner place during the booking process.
- All presenters are required to pay the delegate fee as applicable at the time of booking.
To qualify for the student discount, you must;
- Be a current, full-time undergraduate student of a higher education institution.
- Register using your education institution email address.
- Show your student ID when picking up your badge onsite. Failure to present your ID when picking up your badge onsite may result in charging you the corresponding full price of your pass.
- Venue and Travel information
- All prices are per person.
- All passes are offered subject to availability.
- Delegates must be 18 years and over.
- Free public Wi-Fi will be available to delegates at the venue
- Places are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In the unlikely event that the main lecture room reaches capacity a side room will be available to watch a simulcast video feed.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the program without notice as they deem to be in the best interests of the event.
- Electronic versions of the materials presented will be made available to attendees after the conference.
- If you are an employee of one of the Sponsoring companies please email email@example.com to request your special admissions pass.