The IWOCL 2019 Conference dinner is taking place on:
- Tuesday 14th May
- The Faculty Club at the Alumni Center, located at 716 Columbus Place, 6th Floor (see on Google Maps).
- Drinks reception from 18:30pm
- Dinner served promptly at 19:30pm
- Visiting Boston: For general travel information visit: https://www.boston.gov/visiting-boston
- Public Transportation: Northeastern is accessible by subway via the Green Line of the MBTA. From downtown Boston, take an “E” train outbound to the Northeastern stop, the first stop above ground. The campus can also be reached from downtown via the Orange Line by taking any train going outbound to Forest Hills and getting off at Ruggles Station. Commuter rail lines connect with the Orange Line at
- Travelling by Car: Visitor parking to the main campus is available at the Renaissance Parking Garage, 835 Columbus Avenue. There is a fee to park in this facility.
There are a number of rooms available at the following hotels offering a special IWOCL rate; these are available on a first-come, first-served basis by quoting IWOCL.
- The Midtown Hotel | Rate approx: $169 | For booking received by April 28
- Colonnade Hotel | Rate approx: $325 | For booking received by April 22
- Call, 1-800-962-3030 and referring to group code NOR12B, or
- Visit: Northeastern University Engineering Room Block
The University Campus area is also well served by many local hotels and accommodation options.
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
If you require an invitation letter, please follow the guidelines below:
- Check with you local visa office to determine what is required for travel to the United States and whether you require an invitation letter from the conference organisers to process an application. Please do this in plenty of time as the application process can take several weeks.
- Check the information available from the US Government Visitor Service
- Confirm you are eligible for travel to the USA.
- Register for the conference
- Contact the conference organisers to Request an Invitation letter if one is required.