The IWOCL 2018 conference is taking place at:
- St Catherine’s College, Oxford (Bernard Sunley Building)
- Manor Road, Oxford, OX1 3UJ. United Kingdom
- Google Maps
- St Catherine’s Website
- Take the 360 degree tour of St Catherine’s.
Details of the conference center, including room allocations, maps and schedules will be included in the digital registration pack which will be sent to all registered delegates a few days before the conference starts.
The University of Oxford and Oxford Tourist Office provide excellent websites containing the latest information on travelling to Oxford. For our International visitors we can confirm that Oxford has fast links from the London airports.
Travelling by Car: We would just add that many Oxford City centre streets are closed to traffic and parking is limited. Please check the travel information above for the latest updates and we advice arriving in Oxford in plenty of time to make your way to the venue.
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
If you require an invitation letter, please follow the guidelines below:
- Check with you local visa office to determine what is required for travel to the United Kingdom and whether you require an invitation letter from the conference organisers to process an application. Please do this in plenty of time as the application process can take several weeks.
- Check the information available from the UK Government about the UK Standard Visitor Visa
- Confirm you are eligible for travel to the UK.
- Register for the conference
- Contact the conference organisers to Request an Invitation letter