Thanks to everyone who has submitted an abstract. It looks like the technical panel will have some tough choices to make as the submissions this year are very strong. Apologies for missing a week of news, but we have been rather busy in the background working on all things IWOCL.
We recently welcome Kishonti to the sponsors for IWOCL 2016. If any other companies would like promote their products or services please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a sponsor pack.
- AMD Reveals Hardware-Virtualized GPU Product Line with OpenCL 2.0 support
- FPGA vendors and users to meet and discuss how OpenCL talks to Linux
- AMD looking at an interoperability interface for OpenCL outside Of Mesa
- Great to have AMD and Kishonti join IWOCL as Gold sponsors.
Articles and Blogs
- Speeding-up FFT Mixed-Radix on Mobile – Part 3 by ARM
- Atomic operations for floats in OpenCL – improved by StreamComputing
- NVIDIA M60 GPUs – how they support OpenCL in graphics mode
- How to integrate FPGA-accelerated OpenCL apps into cloud-computing by Xilinx
- Performing Color Management on HD Graphics with OpenCL (Beignet) by Intel:
- Reminder of: OpenCL version of ‘Caffe’ deep learning framework
- Writing a performance-portable matrix multiplication
- Workload distribution and balancing in FPGAs and CPUs with OpenCL and TBB
- Portable Programming Models for Heterogeneous Platforms
- Collaborative design and optimization using Collective Knowledge
- Integrating GPGPU computations with CPU coroutines in C++
- PRISM-PSY: Precise GPU-Accelerated Parameter Synthesis for Stochastic Systems
- A Performance Analysis Framework for Optimizing OpenCL Applications on FPGAs