With IWOCL 2016 now just around the corner it’s time to remind authors that Full Papers and the abstracts for Technical Presentations and Tutorials should be submitted by the CFP closing date of January 29th – so just under two weeks to make those all-important last few edits to your masterpiece!
Our sponsors help make IWOCL possible through their annual contributions and support for OpenCL. The latest updates to our annual sponsors are now on our website and if you would like to discuss the sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benedict Gaster to Discuss OpenCL Memory Model at HiPEAC on 19 Jan
- Mediatek aim to surpass other 5G chips using OpenCL on EETimes
- Ittiam announces OpenCL based # encoder for mobile devices
- Inside the Qualcomm Adreno 530 which supports OpenCL 2.0. by Ubergizmo
- Latest OpenCL Conformant Products from Khronos
- Intel join IWOCL 2016 as Platinum sponsors. Thanks for your support.
- Only three (2) weeks left to submit your abstract for IWOCL 2016
- A reminder that the IWOCL 2016 Proceedings will be published on ACM digital Library
Articles and Blogs
- OpenCL just-in-time compilation benchmark: How long does it take to compile 64 simple kernels with different SDKs? by Karl Rupp
- C++ on GPUs done right? (inc. OpenCL) by Peter Steinbach from Meeting C++ 2015
- OpenCL Bandwidth Test – Pageable vs Pinned by Steve Research
- Exascale Programming: Adapting What We Have Can (and Must) Work by Sandia