Seasons greetings to all and please find below the latest edition of our OpenCL News roundup. With many people busy ‘wrapping-up’ early for the holidays it’s no surprise that news levels are down this week, but we still see some significant announcements, including Khronos putting OpenCL headers and CLHPP up on GitHub.
If we missed any news please contact us and thanks to everyone for your feedback.
- Khronos puts OpenCL headers and OpenCL CLHPP on github.com/KhronosGroup/
- Video: OpenMP 4.0 vs. OpenCL: Performance Comparison from OpenMPCon 2015
- AMD embraces open source with GPUOpen
- Does the future lie with CPU+GPU or CPU+FPGA?
- A reminder that the IWOCL 2015 Proceedings are online in the ACM digital Library
- Only 40 days left to submit your abstract for IWOCL 2016 (papers or presentations)
Articles and Blogs
- Article: Supported zero-copy flows inside PowerVR Imaging by Imagination
- Video: OpenCL Application Structure by Xilinx (something we missed from May 2015)