The International Workshop on OpenCL (IWOCL) is an annual meeting of OpenCL users, researchers, developers and suppliers to share OpenCL best practise, and to promote the evolution and advancement of the OpenCL standard. The meeting is open to anyone who is interested in contributing to, and participating in the OpenCL community.
IWOCL is the premier forum for the presentation and discussion of new designs, trends, algorithms, programming models, software, tools and ideas for OpenCL. Additionally, IWOCL provides a formal channel for community feedback to OpenCL promoters and contributors.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Committee comprising world-leaders in the field of OpenCL.
IWOCL Steering Committee
- Simon McIntosh-Smith, IWOCL Chair and Head of the Microelectronics Group, Bristol University Business Fellow and Senior Lecturer in High Performance Computing and Architectures
- Ben Bergen, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- David Kaeli, Northeastern University
- Tim Lewis, IWOCL Marketing and Event Organiser
IWOCL 2019 Local Chair
- David Kaeli, Northestern University, Boston, USA.