Join us at the 8th International Workshop on OpenCL (IWOCL) and SYCLcon 2020, for three days of talks, workshops and community networking aimed at furthering the collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst the international community of high-performance computing specialist working with OpenCL, SYCL, SPIR and Vulkan for compute. The event provides a rich mix of hands-on tutorials, technical presentations, research papers, posters, panel discussions, networking and vendor discussions. It also provides a formal channel for community feedback to the Khronos Group, the industry body responsible for the standards.
OpenCL & SYCL Call for Submissions
The call for submissions is now open and we are seeking submissions related to any aspect of using OpenCL, SYCL and related APIs including, but not limited to:
- Scientific and high-performance computing (HPC) application development
- Machine Learning Training and Inferencing
- The use of OpenCL and SYCL on CPU, GPU, DSP, NNP, FPGA and hardware accelerators for mobile, embedded, cloud, edge and automotive platforms
- Development tools, including debuggers and profilers
- HPC frameworks developed on top of OpenCL, SYCL or Vulkan
- The emerging use of Vulkan in scientific and high-performance computing (HPC)
Sign up for event updates and special offers!
Top Reasons to Attend
Ever since the first event in 2013 IWOCL has been providing developers with a rich program of OpenCL related presentations, keynotes, networking opportunities, tutorials, posters, speaker awards, panel discussions and more …
Whether you’re looking to demonstrate your product or service, extend your brand recognition or connect with the OpenCL and SYCL development community, we can help you achieve your goals through our flexible sponsorship and exhibitor packages.