If you are unable to view the registration form below you can register directly on the Evenbrite system by clicking the button to the right.
To book accommodation please visit the Venue and Travel page for a link to places to stay as accommodation is NOT included in the registration fees.
Register directly on Eventbrite
Notes to Registration
All presenters are required to pay the delegate fee as applicable at the time of booking.
A student discount of 40% can be applied to all ticket types except the additional conference dinner ticket. To apply the student discount please enter the promotional code: “STUDENT-IWOCL-2018” when registering. To qualify for the student discount, you must;
- Be a current, full-time student of a higher education institution
- Register using your education institution email address
- Show your student ID when picking up your badge onsite. Failure to present your ID when picking up your badge onsite may result in charging you the corresponding full price of your pass
- All registrations are proceeding through the Evenbrite Conference System and billed in UK sterling (£)
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- All prices are per person
- Refunds up to 30 days before event
- Local sales tax (VAT) will be charged except to EU registered businesses in countries other than the UK.
- Limited power sockets are available in the conference rooms and tutorial areas
- All passes are offered subject to availability
- Delegates must be 18 years and over
- Each FULL day/s pass includes morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch in the college dining hall
- Electronic versions of the materials presented will be made available to attendees after the conference
- Free public Wi-Fi will be available to delegates at the venue
- Places are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Access to the table-top demo area and posters will be open on Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16, May during the breaks and is only open to delegates attending the conference.
- Members of the public are not admitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the programme without notice as circumstances require and as they deem to be in the best interests of the event.
- Full Registration Policies
If you are an employee of one of the Sponsoring companies please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your special admissions pass.