It’s just a week to the start of IWOCL 2016 but there is still time to register to attend and we have a few places left on the Advanced Hands-On-OpenCL course, which has attracted more attendees than ever before.
- AMD previews OpenCL based photorealistic renderer for Rhino
- Xilinx and IBM Enable OpenCL / FPGA-Based Acceleration within SuperVessel
- POCL v0.13 released with partial OpenCL 2.0 support
Articles and Blogs
- HSA For Developers: Heterogeneous Computing For The Masses
- ARM Guide to OpenCL Optimizing Convolution
- Comparing Syntax for CUDA, OpenCL and HiP by StreamComputing
- ARM hope to have OpenCL 2.0 support for LLVM Clang 3.9
- Efficient Parallel Implementation for Single Block Orthogonal Dictionary Learning
- Portable and Transparent Software Managed Scheduling on Accelerators for Fair Resource Sharing
- Monte-Carlo Black-Scholes Implementation using OpenCL Standard
- Automatic test case reduction of randomly generated OpenCL kernels
- Implementation of the SYCL Heterogeneous Computing Library
If you would like promote your products or services via IWOCL please email email@example.com and request a sponsor pack.