We have now published the full program for IWOCL 2016. This follows a fantastic effort by our reviewers who scored and commented on all the submissions. Thanks to all those involved and to all those on this group that submitted abstracts. Full details of sessions including the authors and abstracts are available here along with the latest Travel and Hotel information for those that need it.
Registration is now open and the Early Bird Discounts run until the 20th March, so please Register Early. IWOCL is also a great place to network and there is plenty of time in the schedule to meet with fellow developers, Khronos OpenCL Working Group members, the leading IHVs and our sponsors.
Unfortunately pulling things together for IWOCL 2016 resulted in us skipping a couple of editions of this newsletter, but we are now back …..
- Intel webinar: Using Intel GPU & OpenCL for media processing (March 30th)
- OpenCL for beginners at parallel 2016
- Otoy reverse-engineered Nvidia’s CUDA
- The full line up of IWOCL 2016 Sessions in now on-line.
- Early Bird Registration closes on the 20th March.
- Texas Instruments join IWOCL as a Silver sponsor, thanks for your support!
Articles and Blogs
- Learn about using OpenCL on processors
- OpenCL Eases Development of Computer Vision Software by Brian Dipert, Embedded Vision Alliance
- Google may release StreamExecutor wrapper around CUDA and OpenCL by Phoronix
- OpenCL accelerated Dual Tree Wavelet Transform (dtcw) library for Python
- Automatic and Explicit Parallelization Approaches for Mathematical Simulation Models
- Automatic Data Layout Generation and Kernel Mapping for CPU+GPU Architectures
- Pragma Directed Shared Memory Centric Optimizations on GPUs
- Compiler and runtime techniques for bulk-synchronous programming models on CPU architectures
- A Novel Mapping of Arbitrary Precision Integer Operations to the GPU
- Enhancing productivity and performance portability of OpenCL applications on heterogeneous systems using runtime optimizations
- Input Space Splitting for OpenCL
- Metamorphic Testing for (Graphics) Compilers
- Heterogeneous parallel algorithms for Computational Fluid Dynamics on unstructured meshes
If you would like promote your products or services via IWOCL please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a sponsor pack.