We recently announced that registration for the Advanced Hands-On OpenCL Tutorial is now open and also that pre-registration for the main conference is also open. The technical committee are now reviewing the submissions and we hope to publish the full agenda in the next couple of weeks. We also welcome Qualcomm Technologies Inc. as a Silver level sponsor for IWOCL 2016.
- Doxygen docs uploaded for the Khronos OpenCL C++ bindings (cl2.hpp)
- ARM Mali Graphics Debugger allows developers to trace OpenCL API calls (& Vulkan)
- Registration for the Advanced Hands-On OpenCL Tutorial is now open
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc join IWOCL as Silver sponsors.
Articles and Blogs
- OpenMP and OpenCL on Intel Xeon Phi from InsideHPC
- Split your kernel so compiler could breathe more easily from Khronos Forums
- Figuring out the speed of clEnqueueNDRangeKernel in OpenCL from Stackoverflow
- Implementing Crypt functions in an OpenCL program from Stackoverflow
- For Altera users: Forum to Discuss Altera’s OpenCL SDK
- Automatic and portable mapping of data parallel programs to OpenCL for GPU-based heterogeneous systems
- LN-Annote: An Alternative Approach to Information Extraction from Emails using Locally-Customized Named-Entity Recognition
- Deep Feature-based Face Detection on Mobile Devices
- Speeding Up Reinforcement Learning with Graphics Processing Units
- Deep Learning on FPGAs: Past, Present, and Future
- Parallel and Scalable Sparse Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms
- SABER: Window-Based Hybrid Stream Processing for Heterogeneous Architectures
- Finding, Measuring, and Reducing Inefficiencies in Contemporary Computer Systems
- Towards Improving Programmability of Heterogeneous Parallel Architectures
If you would like promote your products or services via IWOCL please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a sponsor pack.