After requests from several prospective speakers and to ensure we can offer the best line-up of speakers we have extended the IWOCL submissions deadline to Friday 12th February, 2016. Full academic papers are very welcome but you can also do short proposals for technical talks (1 page abstracts would be fine). If you want to submit a tutorial, ideally aim for a half day. The proposal for these can be very short, just a couple of paragraphs!
If you would like to promote your products or services please email email@example.com and request a sponsor pack.
- StreamComputing Launches GEGL OpenCL Project
- What’s New? Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications 2016
- AMD reveals hardware virtualised GPU servers with OpenCL 2.0
- Deadline to submit your abstract for IWOCL 2016 extended to Friday 12th February, 2016.
Articles and Blogs
- Up and Running with AMD’s CodeXL Analyzer CLI for OpenCL
- Speeding-up FFT Mixed-Radix on Mobile – Part 2 by ARM
- Auto tuning OpenCL kernels – Using CLTune on Windows by W Shipman
- Accelerating Color Management With OpenCL On Intel by Phoronix
- GPU Memory Bandwidth vs. Thread Blocks by @karlrupp
- Bullet Physics Tests (4K) with # and